You prepare for so long, and then the day is here.
It flies by so fast. Your wedding photography can create lasting memories.
Hi! I’m Jennifer McCluskey, owner and photographer for McCluskey Photography. Thanks so much for visiting my wedding photography page.
I’ve been photographing weddings since 2009, and travel all over St. Lawrence County, the North Country, the Adirondacks and beyond. I hope you enjoy my work!
Below you’ll find a portfolio with recent wedding photographs, as well as links to blog posts about some or our regional wedding venues.
If you need help choosing a venue for your wedding, I have photographed at most regional venues. I’d be glad to provide any insight I can for some of our regional locations
Check out the links below to see real weddings photographed at many local wedding venues.
- A soft spring wedding at the beautiful Bella Brooke Vineyards
- Or see how things look a little later in the summer at Bella Brooke!
- The Golden Arrow Resort Hotel in Lake Placid, NY
- A summer wedding at the 1000 Islands Harbor Hotel in Clayton
- Island Chapel in Upper Saranac Lake, NY
- A wedding at SLU’s Gunnison Chapel
- Lovely Barnhart Island outdoors wedding in Massena, NY
- White Pine Camp, near Paul Smith’s.
- Best Western University Inn in Canton, NY
- St. Andrews in Norwood, NY and reception at the Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
- A classic church wedding at Brasher Falls UMC followed by a reception at the Copper Still in Massena, NY
- Getting ready at Trout Lake followed by a ceremony at Lampson Falls
- Wedding by the water at GranView in Ogdensburg, NY
- A rustic barn wedding at Sunset Acres in Canton, NY
- An outdoor ceremony at Bend in the River Park in Canton, NY